Free Shipping on Orders Over $75 within the Continental US
Southwest Tigershark One Piece Recurve Bow
The Southwest Archery Tigershark One Piece Bow was developed to fill the void for those archers that prefer a complete one-piece recurve bow instead of a takedown recurve bow. The Tigershark One Piece has an overall length of 60” and is offered in draw weights of 25lbs, 30lbs, 35lbs, 40lbs, 45lbs, 50lbs, 55lbs, and 60lbs.
This beautiful bow is made up of dymond wood, tiger wood, white oak, and padouk; it offers reinforced limb tips making it Fast Flight/Flemish string compatible and comes equipped with a pre-installed shelf pad.
- SPECIAL PRICE FOR LIMITED TIME – Designed by the engineers and developers of the original Samick Sage, we’ve combined four naturally sourced woods to create this beautiful bow that is the perfect choice for just about anyone!
- SPECS – Available in both Left Hand and Right Hand with draw weights of 25lb – 60lb (5lb increments). Great for bowhunting, target, and traditional archery. Reinforced limb tips allow the bow to be Fast Flight and Flemish string compatible.
- INCLUDES – one handcrafted 60” one piece recurve bow (LH or RH), one 14 strand Dacron string, pre-installed shelf pad, and detailed step by step instructions with photos.
- OPTIONAL – If you do not already own a stringer tool, please select the option to have one included (color may vary). Keep in mind that using a stringer tool is the ONLY safe way to properly assemble and disassemble your bow!
- DARE TO COMPARE – Extraordinary quality at an affordable price and backed with an industry leading warranty. All Southwest Archery bows include a 1-year manufacturer warranty when registered online after purchase!